Past Posts

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Our Trail

One of the reasons I love this property is because of the trail. The previous owner kind of created a trail around the outside of the property. One of our neighbors uses his golf cart to drive across the back part of our property to hunt on the other side. He has maintained a sort of trail in the back. Over the last few months we have cleared a path. I take a walk on the trail almost daily. I have my pack with me as I go (Flash, Hiba, my new addition, and Oreo, my cat). Here are a couple pictures of the trail...

First started clearing the trail




Man made pond at the end. Someday we will make this a nice pond.

Flash collecting his own ice - he loves to eat ice!



Flash always goes over

Hiba always goes under

Oreo always goes around

No comments:

Post a Comment