Past Posts

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Meet Oreo



We already have a dog, cat, fish and turtle, but with all this land, we know we will be adding to the crew.

Here is what I would like to add someday: More fish, goats or alpacas or both, one more cat and dog, and definitely chickens. As we all know though, this could change multiple times. I used to want to be a vet until I figured out how much schooling was involved! Ha!


Meet Oreo Von Egypt! I had heard that a friend from church would trap cats and relocate them. I happen to run into her at the hardware store one day and told her I wanted another cat for outdoors. A week or two later she called and had a cat trapped. He had been hanging out at the local CVS, which was very unsafe. I thought at first, that he might be feral, but this is the most friendly cat in the world. Poor guy's tail is broken, but he goes on walks with me, chases the dogs if they are being too nosy, and is just all around fun!!








protecting the back door

My two kitties!



1st day we got him
taking a walk on our trail around the property

No comments:

Post a Comment